Special pneumatic air jacks
Simtech designs and manufactures special pneumatic air jacks for various applications according to your specifications.
We manufacture flat air jacks for bottle overturners used in Champagne production as well as cylinders for robots to hold windshields. The pneumatic air jacks are made of fabrics that can withstand high pressures and abrasion. These inflatable air jacks, also called cushions, are composed of a rubber body and metal openings for fastening and supply. Simtech can design two-stage of triple-tiered air jacks. Various forms are possible: toroidal, flat or cushion-shaped.
The different advantages of these products are:
- Very easy dimensional fabrication for cushions or any other shapes
- Material: vulcanised fabric
- Inflation with air, water or oil.
- Low thickness and reduced space,
- Easy adaptation and significant lifting force. The pressure is evenly distributed.
- It adapts to all types of needs: lifting, pressing, moving, pushing.
- We can design inflatable air jacks for elevating tables or for various handling operations.
Our team of engineers is at your disposal to assist you in your projects.