Who we are?
SIMTECH, a company founded in 1992, is made of a rigorous and professional team focusing on highly skilled design & manufacturing of specific products out of coated fabrics & rubber materials mainly used in glass, bottling, defence, motorsport & other industries, including laminating solutions, flexible tanks and fuel cells, bottle & container handling solutions, rubber edging, etc.
SIMTECH is a high-performance, global-minded company that exports more than 90% of its production worldwide.
We hold several patents on its products and processes.
Simtech is also a unique manufacturing processes that give our products strength, quality and a long service life. Our teams are also qualified to make custom products.
Among its different ranges, Simtech designs, manufactures & supplies :Flexgrip® – Inflatable Hollow Glass Handling Solutions
- Flexgrip® – Inflatable Hollow Glass Handling Solutions
- Flexlam® – Glass and composite laminating solutions
- Flexcell® – Tanks embedded in various vehicles
- Flexdrum® – Transport flexible tanks & fluid storage
- Flexeng® – Custom Made Rubber Products
In a total quality approach, our Quality Management System is certified according to ISO 9001: 2015. The electrical equipment we sell complies with harmonized European standards: CE marking.
Simtech’s flexible storage and embedded tanks are manufactured to standard
DCSEA, FIA, MIL, UN, etc …).
Research & Development
SIMTECH is also a design office to meet your specific needs, equipped with CAD / CAM means (Autocad, Catia, Solidworks …) and works in close collaboration with specialized laboratories and research centers in Belgium and Europe.
To found a team and lead it in the same direction, it is essential to rely on common values that constitute the corporate culture. Our values are:
- Customer satisfaction
- Rigour and professionalism
- Team spirit
- 80km from Brussels Belgian Capital,
- 1h TGV high speed train + 20mn drive from Paris,
- 1h30 mn Eurostar + 20mn drive from London
- and less than 3h drive from Amsterdam & the German border…
is located in the very heart of Europe.