Simtech Vacuum Plates are used for the safe palletization or depalletization of glass jars. We adapt their dimensions to your supports. They are available in many: high quality materials, dimensions, thicknesses, hardnesses, etc… according to your requirements. They will integrate perfectly and easily into your process.
We coat our vacuum plates with natural rubber for contact with “food” items. We will adapt its thickness to your glass jars and pallet plans. On request, a CE approved food coating is available.
They offer the following options:
• Universal: Vacuum plates are simply inserted and held under standard heads.
• Hygienic: Natural rubber for contact with “food” articles (code T). CE food rubber on request.
• Support: In plywood to ensure its rigidity or if necessary, in PVC or Aluminum, for complete hygiene of the vacuum plate (option P).
• Sealing: Silicone gasket on the periphery to seal the foam (option S).
• Rubber bonded to the wood: Ensures a perfect seal (option M) / Aluminum frame (option + ALU).
• Sealing on the wood: Prevents vacuum leaks between the plate and the vacuum head (option E).
• Drilling: As an option, we can ensure the drilling of the vacuum plates according to the plan of the glass jars you have to palletize.
Do not hesitate to contact us with your drawing og glass jars, we have the solution to handle them.